- Kennewick, Washington 99336 United States
- posted February 15, 2021
In our medical clinics, Registered Dietitian Nutritionists work side by side with medical and mental health providers to address the nutritional needs of primary care patients.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, YVFWC equally values the contributions of all medical team members.
If you want to join a team where your work is valued and truly matters, choose YVFWC!
* Bachelor's degree in Dietetics or other relevant field
* One year of work experience in primary care, community/public health, or clinical setting preferred
* Experience working with patients of all ages
* Computer proficiency
Working at YVFWC Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
* Registered Dietitian OR be registration eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire. If the exam is failed, the employee must take the exam every 55 days following the initial exam date. The RD exam must be passed within 547 days (1.5 years) of hire.
* A current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability.
* Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
* Good communicator