Sponsored Webinar: Enteral Nutrition & Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Thursday, December 10, 2020
Join us for a webinar sponsored by Alcresta!
4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
*Note - you do not need to pre-register for this webinar. Use this link to join. Meeting # 157-457-0393 |
Password = ALCRESTA
This webinar aims to identify challenges associated with enteral nutrition in patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). The presentation will review the process of fat digestion as well as symptoms and diagnosis of EPI and fat malabsorption. The effect of fat malabsorption on nutrition status will be summarized with a focus on appropriate nutrition interventions. Enteral nutrition strategies will be evaluated along with appropriate dosing and delivery of pancreatic enzymes for bolus and continuous enteral feeding.
Speaker: Jeanette Hasse, PhD, RD, LD, CNSC, CCTD, FASPEN, FADA
Join by phone
Participant Access Numbers
Toll-Free (US & Canada): (888) 645-4404
International Dial-In (Toll): (862) 298-0702
Please connect to the operator-assisted number above.
Operator Assisted Dial-In Instructions for Participants
To Join the Audio Conference
- Call one of the dial-in numbers shortly before the start time.
- You will be greeted by an operator and asked for your Name, Phone Number, Connect, Disconnect, Affiliation.
- If you need assistance during your conference press *0 and an operator will be happy to help you.
- For the best audio quality during your conference, use a landline phone with a handset or headset. It is recommended that speakers do not present from mobile or speaker-phones.
Join from Your Computer
When you join a WebEx meeting for the first time, you're prompted to install an app on your computer. If you can't download and install this app, you can still join the meeting using the web app instead. You don't need to install anything using the web app, and it launches in your web browser.
- Select the link the link at the top of this invite to join the meeting.
- If you are new to WebEx, click the installer file to install the Cisco Webex Meetings app.
- If you have trouble downloading the app, click Download the app again.
- If you can't download or install the app, click Join from your browser.
- Enter your name, email address and click Next.
- Please do not connect you camera, it’s not needed for this meeting
- Please see the dial in info below. Audio will not be streamed via the app, only on the phone.
- Click Join Meeting.
Join from Your Mobile Device (Smart phone or tablet)
Begin by visiting the app store for your device and downloading and installing the WebEx app. Once that is complete, select the link at the top of this invite to join the meeting from your mobile device. Please see below for the dial in info you will need. Audio will not be streamed via the mobile app.
Having trouble connecting to the meeting? Please call the following numbers for Cisco WebEx 24/7 Technical Support.
- U.S./Canada (Toll-Free): 1-866-569-3239
- International (Toll): +1 408-906-1133
Link doesn’t work?
If you have trouble connecting using the above link, you can also join by going to www.webex.com, and selecting ‘join’ on the top line menu. From there, you will enter the meeting number along with your name.