FNCE 2013 Call for Speaker Proposals
- Saturday, September 01, 2012 - Thursday, November 15, 2012
Details:The Committee for Professional Development (formerly FNCE PPAC/PD&EC), is pleased to announce that the 2013 FNCE Call for Educational Sessions is now live at http://www.eatright.org/fnce/sessionproposals/ . The committee is looking for innovative, cutting-edge educational sessions that will make an impact and showcase your expertise. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to submit a proposal via the online application process through November 15, 2012. To stand out from the rest and to enhance your chance of acceptance, ask (and answer) these key questions while developing your proposal:
• What new, cutting-edge information are you showcasing or releasing in your proposed topic area?
• What outcomes are you highlighting?
• What are the applications to dietetics practice?
• Is your proposal science- or evidence-based^?
^Evidence-based practice in dietetics is the use of systematically reviewed scientific evidence in making food and nutrition practice decisions by integrating best available evidence with professional expertise and client values to improve outcomes.
Link for complete information