- Our Mission and Vision
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Learn More About RDNs and CCOs
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Media Contacts
- Contact Us
Our Mission: Empower members to be leaders in food and nutrition.
Our Vision: Optimize the health of all Oregonians through food and nutrition.
The Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics executive board is hard at work promoting the value of Registered Dietitians. Thank you for all you do for our members. The Policy team is following the GMO food labeling initiative closely. The Communications team has posted brief bios of all board members to better connect with our members. If you have an idea or thoughts to share or are interested in volunteering don’t hesitate to contact us!
If you plan to attend FNCE®, we hope you have registered for our celebration on Friday evening, October 17th at 7:30 p.m. Eastern for our very own Sonja Connor, who is serving as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics president. Link here for complete information!
And watch for more information soon regarding Legislative Day! We've surveyed our members and are working on plans.
As the largest group of food and nutrition experts in Oregon, welcome to the Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website!
Sarah McCormick, MS, RDN
2014-2015 Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President
Quick Links & What's New:
- Would you like to help us honor Sonja Connor as she serves as the Academy's president? Donations can be made here. (We'll be making a donation in Sonja's honor to the Academy Foundation in May 2015).
- Oregon licensure information (Note: This will take you to the State Board of Licensure website. On the member side of the website we have more information)
- The Oregon Academy's 2014-15 board & leadership info
Follow us @EatrightOregon!