- Our Mission and Vision
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Learn More About RDNs and CCOs
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Media Contacts
- Contact Us
Our Mission: Empower members to be leaders in food and nutrition.
Our Vision: Optimize the health of all Oregonians through food and nutrition.
The Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics executive board is hard at work promoting the value of Registered Dietitians. Thank you for all you do for our members. The Communications team has posted brief bios of all board members to better connect with our members. If you have an idea or thoughts to share or are interested in volunteering don’t hesitate to contact us!
The Oregon Academy is planning our next Legislative Day for March 2015. Join us on Friday, March 13th!
Link here for an overview of our day
Link here to register!
And watch a short instructional video to prepare you for Legislative Day here!
The 2015 Educational Conference has a great program - registration is open! Applications for the spotlight and poster session are being accepted and exhibitor registration is open.
As the largest group of food and nutrition experts in Oregon, welcome to the Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics website!
Link to registration information here.
Sarah McCormick, MS, RDN
2014-2015 Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President
Quick Links & What's New:
- Would you like to help us honor Sonja Connor as she serves as the Academy's president? Donations can be made here. (We'll be making a donation in Sonja's honor to the Academy Foundation in May 2015).
- Oregon licensure information (Note: This will take you to the State Board of Licensure website. On the member side of the website we have more information)
- The Oregon Academy's 2014-15 board & leadership info
Follow us @EatrightOregon!