- Our Mission and Vision
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Media Contacts
- Contact Us
Our Mission: Empower members to be leaders in food and nutrition.
Our Vision: Optimize the health of all Oregonians through food and nutrition.
We are excited to be a part of Malnutrition Awareness Week, September 26-30. You'll find resources for the public here, and professional resources (with a discount code!) here. We're especially pleased that the Governor has proclaimed it Malnutrition Awareness Week - you can download the proclamation here.
Katie M. Dodd, MS, RD, CSG, LD, FAND
2016-2017 Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President
Quick Links & What's New:
- Join the Oregon Academy! Your national Academy dues include state membership. Look at the right-hand top of page.
- Oregon licensure information (Note: This will take you to the State Board of Licensure website.)
- The Oregon Academy's 2016-17 board & leadership info
- View all events >