A professional membership organization representing Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and Nutrition and Dietetic Technicians, Registered. Our 700+ members are proud to serve Oregonians with our food and nutrition expertise.
Meredith Kleinhenz, RDN, CSG, LD 2020-2021 Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics President
- Academy Opportunities to Serve Survey Available
- Oregon Academy Awards Applications Accepted
- 2021 Virtual Conference: Poster/Spotlight Applications Accepted
- Academy Foundation Awards and Research Grant Applications Accepted
- IND MIG Webinar: Pre-Diabetes in Asian Indian Adolescents and Young Adults – Need for Nutrition Intervention
- Oregon Academy 2020 Virtual Legislative Day
- Program Manager WIC - 32 Hours Per Week Summary: This is a management position. This person serves as Program Manager/Nutritionist and staff supervisor for the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Supplementation Nutrition Program. This...
- Eating Disorder Outpatient Dietitian Providence is calling a Dietitian to Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, Oregon. This is a part-time (0.8 FTE or 32 hours per week), benefited, day shift position. Schedule to be...
- English/Spanish Bilingual Public Health Nutritionist Do you have a passion for providing nutrition support to women, infants, and children? Do you thrive in an environment serving the Spanish speaking community? If so, join our Washington County...