- Our Mission and Vision
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Media Contacts
- Contact Us
Job ID JL778 posted on 02/08/17
), supervisor positions supervising Breast Feeding Peer Educator: International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) preferred.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish preferred; must be willing to and able to work around infants and children; ability to work within time and budget restraints; and must understand state and federal guidelines relating to the position.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/qpmp9m96b6
Registered Dietitian / WIC Supervisor
The dietitian ensures the assigned site(s) function efficiently and is/are in compliance with all relevant state and federal regulations, and in coordination with other clinic activities.
* Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics.
* Experience: One year of work experience in WIC preferred, experience working with children, supervisory experience, and proficiency in using computers.
Registration: Registered Dietitian or be RD eligible. RD exam must be completed within 90 days of hire. A current Washington/Oregon State driver's license and proof of automobile insurance liability. A passing score of 9 on the ALTA exam is required for bilingual differential pay. Must obtain a Medical Assistant-Registered license within 1 year of employment; must be applied for within 10 days of employment. Certified Dietitian (or CD eligible and obtains within 90 days of receiving RD status),
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
- View all events >
Post a job listings