- Our Mission and Vision
- Oregon Academy Delegate Info
- Promoting the Value of the RD
- Media Contacts
- Contact Us
Job ID JL776 posted on 02/06/17
$5,231.00 - $7,714.00 Monthly
This position carries out the objectives and goals of the WIC Program and, to a more general extent, the goals and objectives of the agency. This position directs a major program by developing and implementing policies and procedures and program priorities of the WIC Program and by determining the most effective utilization of resources in order to reach goals and objectives for providing services to the WIC target population.
Six years of experience in supervision, staff-technical, or professional-level work related to a nutrition services program. Two years of this experience must have included supervision and management of a program, section, or unit which included:
a) Development of program rules and policies,
b) Development of long- and short-range goals and plans,
c) Program evaluation, and
d) Budget preparation.
• Extensive knowledge of the USDA requirements for the WIC Program
• Extensive knowledge and experience in local WIC Program operations
• Working knowledge of the principles of public health and the WIC program's contribution to public health at the state and local level.
• Strong professional knowledge of maternal and child nutrition and principles of adult education.
• Current status as a Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Commission on Dietetic Registration (AND) or current status as a Licensed Dietitian in the State of Oregon preferred.
- View all events >
Post a job listings